The Following Positions Are Now Open:
Business Developer Manager
Commission sales position promoting iknowdle advertising services to online and offline clients.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for actively managing the entire new business process for accounts in their territory including: prospecting, creating interest and desire, closing accounts and managing those accounts for first year as they grow to maximum revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting and networking.
- Exceed established revenue goals.
- Maintain high activity rates with key accounts/prospects to manage them through the sales process.
- Become an expert in assessing prospect’s needs, identifying a use case and using your superior product knowledge to illustrate to the prospect the value of using the iKnowdle.com platform.
- Key to success beyond your sales abilities is strong knowledge of the iKnowdle.com platform and all of its functionality.
We have the following Areas / Territories Available:
1. Work At Home – Internet Based (Worldwide)
2. New York City, NY
3. Los Angeles, CA
4. Chicago, IL
5. Houston, TX
6. Philadelphia, PA
7. Phoenix, AZ
8. San Antonio, TX
9. San Diego, CA
10. Dallas, TX
11. San Jose, CA
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years sales experience.
- Internet-Based Advertising sales experience and ability to explain clearly the functionality of an application platform.
- SERP Advertising knowledge and/or Ad Tech background a real plus.
- Background selling deals in the $25-100K annual revenue range and effectively managing a large pipeline.
- Proven communication and negotiation skills.
- A self-motivated, energetic team player with the innate willingness to learn a technology and be an impactful player in a growing and constantly changing company.
- Excellent messaging, positioning and presentation of information for customer impact and influence.
- Strategic business sense and ability to understand the prospect’s business and challenges.
- Experience in or selling to one or more of the following would be beneficial:
- Digital Ad Agency
- Lead Generation
- Online Directory Services & Ecommerce,
- Marketing Automation
- Ad Platforms
- Helpdesk Platforms
Be a part of a team pioneering new ideas in SERP technology!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send your resume and cover letter to: